Mastectomy Bras, tops and prostheses for all Breast Surgeries and Reconstruction
The answer is yes! You can wear underwire bras after breast surgery. Just because you’ve had a mastectomy, lumpectomy or breast reconstruction doesn’t mean you have to wear boring basic lingerie. Show off your shape with pride and confidence in feminine, mastectomy underwired bras.
Not only are they beautiful, but our post mastectomy underwired bras are also designed to follow the curve of your breast form. They enhance your natural shape, provide gentle support and all-day comfort. Many come with adjustable straps, so you can reduce tension on your shoulders.
Benefits of Mastectomy Underwire Bras:
- Integrated cup pockets will hold breast forms securely in place
- Strapped and strapless bras to accompany your entire wardrobe
- Properly supported and comfortable to wear
- Extra support up to a G cup
- Designed for your comfort and are suitable for all day wear
- Stylish designs with matching briefs
They are suitable to be worn from one year after your surgery. Feel confident in whatever you wear with our premium mastectomy underwired bras underneath.
If you are unsure of your size, or would like some expert advice, book an online or instore consultation today. Our trained and specialist staff will guide you, dependent on your personal needs. Those purchasing post-surgery breast clothing for the first time are particularly welcome.