Mastectomy Bras, tops and prostheses for all Breast Surgeries and Reconstruction
It is important to wear the right prosthesis for your comfort and health. One size does not fit all. As you age, your shape changes too. So, our prostheses reflect this, and that is why we have a huge selection of full prostheses that come in every size, shape, drape, and skin tone available.
We also recommend pairing your prosthesis with a mastectomy pocketed bra. They go together, just like a hand in a glove.
Benefits of Prostheses:
- Our full prostheses are designed for work, rest, and play
- All our full prostheses come with a 2-year guarantee and instant replacement if faulty
- They are made from natural silicone so are breathable, anti-infection and non-porous. This means you stay comfortable, healthy, and odour-free all day
- They are durable and low maintenance. Simply clean with water or wipe with water after use
Our Tips for Full Prostheses:
- Comfort is king, so assess your lifestyle, surgery type and size when choosing or book an online consult of visit and we can help you
- Test your full prosthesis wearing a tight-fitting top for shape
- Pumped air prostheses are great for filing in uneven gaps after surgery and can also adapt to changes in weight and stages of reconstruction
- Contact prostheses are available. These stick on directly to the skin so no need for a pocketed bra. Note they are only for certain surgeries
Our wide range of full prosthesis, partial prosthesis, temporary prosthesis and swim prosthesis come in every size, shape, drape and skin tone available. As well as being soft and light to wear, they will give you a natural shape.
Breast Care Extras
Browse nipples, or cover a protruding nipple for symmetry.