Mastectomy Bras, tops and prostheses for all Breast Surgeries and Reconstruction
In addition to our range of post-surgery swimsuits, swimdresses, tankinis and bikinis, we also offer a wide range of sarongs, pareos and tunics. These are incredibly versatile and stylish items to add to every wardrobe, whether you have had surgery or not. They cover-up and protect your skin from breast or waist level. You look stylish and they are so comfortable and easy to wear.
They are durable items of clothing so investing in a sarong, pareo or tunic is a good investment for your wardrobe for years to come.
Advantages of Sarongs and Pareos:
- Match to your post-surgery swimwear
- Wrap around breasts or hips
- Conceal post surgery scars
- Cover-up in the sun for sensitive post-chemotherapy skin, as well as heat protection
Why Consider Sarongs and Pareos?
- Versatile and convenient items to add to your summer wardrobe
- Recommended for all body shapes
- Completes your beachwear and swim look
- Lightweight fabric for easy drying
- Non-bulky item for easy packing
- Dress up or down your summer day-wear
Why Consider a Tunic?
- Tunics give fantastic upper body coverage
- Simple open v-neck and waist tie, means they are easy to slip on and off
- Sheer material construction means they are lightweight and easy-to-pack
Add a swim hat for added protection whilst swimming.
Browse nipples, in a wide variety of skin tones, to add under your swimwear.
Protect your head and neck in warm weather with a SPF sun cap (sun protection factor 50).