hats, scarves, turbans and bandanas for hairloss
SPF Sun Caps
Enjoy good weather and protect your head from the sun with SPF Sun Caps. Our range of sun caps contains Sun Protection Factors (SPF) to keep your skin safe, as a consequence of hair loss. We have options for women, men and children.
Skin is ultra-sensitive to the sun during chemotherapy, so these hats will keep you cool and protected. Be safe!
Benefits of SPF Sun Caps:
- Protect your skin when it is at its most vulnerable
- They shield and protect you from the sun
- You don’t have to smear your head in sunscreen and then put a hat on top of that, coating that in sun cream too!
- Choose from peaked or rimmed cap options
- SPF sun caps protect your neck as well as your head
- Designed to be worn without any hair underneath, so they cover your full head
If you are planning a sun holiday, consider a swim hat for added protection whilst swimming. Complete your holiday wardrobe with our swimwear and sarongs. Some of our mastectomy swimwear contains SPF fabric.
With over 30 years of experience advising and fitting clients on all types of headwear for cancer and alopecia, we can help you. Our breastcare department is also open to anyone who has had breast surgery, be it due to cancer treatment or cosmetic.
Those experiencing hair loss for the first time are particularly welcome.