Defiant Beauty Healing Hand Balm
• A luxurious, 100% natural ingredient hand cream that gently moisturizes sore, flaky hands caused by effects of chemo and radiotherapy.
• Lightly fragranced with neroli, frankincense and orange essential oils to restore tired looking skin.
• Use as a moisturizer by rubbing into hands until fully absorbed or apply in a thick layer under cotton gloves as a hand mask.
• A blend of 9 natural ingredients including coca and coconut butter.
• Suitable for Vegetarians, contains beeswax.
Hands and nails can become dry, sore and flakey as a side effect of some cancer treatments.
This balm contains natural ingredients like cocoa butter and calendula, to help heal and soothe skin and is 100% natural paraben free.
Cancer patients suffering from dry or cracked skin are often advised to cover their hands with a thick layer of balm and to keep them in cotton gloves.
Defiant Beauty took this advice into account when formulating their Healing Hand Balm. The result is a multi-tasking balm that will be absorbed when a small amount is applied, allowing you to continue with everyday tasks.
When a thick layer is applied and covered with cotton gloves, the Defiant Beauty Balm will provide a more intensive moisturizing experience, so for an extra boost of hydration, put your nail oil and your healing hand balm on at night with cotton gloves over and go to sleep.
The heat will help the products to penetrate deeper into your skin. If you’re also suffering from dry skin on your feet, Defiant Beauty also make a wonderfully moisturizing Defiant Beauty Foot Balm.
Formulated by cancer patients, for cancer patients.